Saturday, March 13, 2010

Searching for Another Blog-to-FaceBook Solution

Relax - I didn't fiddle with the Blog's settings again!
Every time I post a blog entry it shows up on FaceBook via NetworkedBlogs. This is what my Blog is supposed to do. However, it then posts the identical blog entry some 12 - 24 hours later as a note. I'm trying to figure out why the post is appearing twice. I think I figured it out so this is a test to see if my resolution solves the problem.

If we're lucky this Blog entry will post once to the Blue Heron Inn's FB page, which will feed onto my personal page. If you're a Blue Heron Inn fan AND my FB friend it will post twice for some of you. It's set up this way because some of my friends have yet to become Blue Heron Inn fans (& you know who you are!) and some fans are not friends on my personal page.

Have I totally confused you? Well, don't worry - you know I'll post my finding in a follow up Blog. Hope your weekend is brighter than our cold, rainy weather!



Cheers!
Tobi

No comments:

Powered By Blogger