Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Was I Thinking?

Good Grief - what was I possibly thinking? I finally worked all the bugs out of my Blog -to- FaceBook -to- Twitter link-ups. So what did I do today? I created a new Feed & incapacitated the set-up I'd work so hard to perfect!

Am I crazy? What was I thinking? Even as I created the new Feed red lights of  "DANGER! DANGER"  were flashing in my mind. I knew there was a good chance I was creating a firestorm & voila - I should have listened to myself!

I worked the next hour to remove the new Feed settings and then reinstated the original settings. If this blog post feeds to my FaceBook & in my Twitter accounts I'll know I was successful.

Moral of this story -- LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE!
Cheers!
Tobi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you keep tweaking it then it is going to stop working again.

Tobi Zenker Ahlquist said...

Right you are - never again!

Powered By Blogger