Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Neither FACEBOOK nor BLOGGER was the Problem -- it was ME

It finally happened - between Blogger, Networked Blogs, FB & Twitter I totally lost my way! Yes, there is an issue with Blogger's editor but I searched on line & found a solution.
For little blogs such as mine (that have 20 or fewer followers) we have to manually "feed" our blogs into FB, which then links to Twitter. Unfortunately I totally forgot the "manual feed" step.
The swirling technology vortex finally pulled me under & rendered me brain dead. But while consulting with a friend, who helped me set the whole thing a few weeks back, a light bulb turned back on & voila! -- it all works as promised.
My next task will be to solicit 13 more blog followers so I can eliminate the need to manually "feed" my blog to FB.
Hopefully this puts an end to all these Blog 8 FB 8 Twitter issues. I have more important matters to share with you!
Still standing,
Tobi

No comments:

Powered By Blogger