Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blue Heron Inn -- testing 1.2.3


Whew, all this electronic communication feels like a techno-wind tunnel. I manage the Blue Heron Inn web site, author our e-newsletter, maintain our Facebook page, write our Tweets & this Blog. Sometimes the job of creating interesting & informative content for each of these mediums becomes overwhelming.

Luckily I am a member of several on-line discussion groups and the internet is a common, often discussed thread among the members. An Innkeeper shared how to make my blog load into Facebook which in return will load into Twitter, ultimately decreasing the number of new & unique writing assignments. This is my inaugural attempt to "cross publish". I've sprinkled this post with a little publishing magic & my fingers are crossed - ready, set go!






No comments:

Powered By Blogger