Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My blog premier

This is my first foray into the world of blogging - so welcome to my blog! Once I get the hang of it I plan to tie my blog into our business web site, www.theblueheroninn.com. Findley Lake, NY, where my family & I call home, has received more than 2 feet of snow in the last 5 days -- it's glorious! No heading south for us - winter at the lake is breathtaking! Peek 'n Peak Resort & Spa, the local ski/golf resort, is located a mere 3 miles away & the slopes are finally humming with skiers & boarders alike. And the snowmobilers are hapily traversing the local trails, one of which our business, the BLUE HERON INN, is located. More about our great snowmobile & ski packages next time! In the meantime, enjoy the season - where ever it finds you!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger